It is a treatment method applied in order to restore the visual and functional qualities lost in the upper part of the tooth.
Tooth decay, broken, traumatized or excessive material losses due to any reason in the correction, dental crowns are applied.
Do not be surprised that the Dental Crowns Turkey Cost is both appropriate and quality! Because Turkey is the best in Europe, not only in oral health but also in other health services!
What is Dental Crowns?
It is a treatment method applied in order to restore the visual and functional qualities lost in the upper part of the tooth. Dental crowns are a tooth-shaped coating placed over the tooth to improve the shape and size, strength and appearance of the tooth. When the crown is glued into place, it stops exactly at the gum line and covers the entire visible portion of the tooth above it. It is a method of restoring teeth that have suffered a material loss due to broken or excessive bruises. A complete dental form is provided by covering the tooth with a material that is compatible with the tissue. These materials may be full metal, metal-backed porcelain teeth or full porcelain. The prepared crowns are affixed to the tooth to keep it stable.
- At least four sessions are required for the preparation of dental crowns.
- Restoration of the tooth or teeth, depending on the treatment to be applied is reduced and the whole mouth is taken a detailed measure.
- The preparation and adaptation of the Zircon or metal infrastructure prepared on the mouth model obtained from the measurements taken in the laboratory are done in the mouth environment.
- In the laboratory, adjustment and controls of porcelain prepared on metal infrastructure with adjacent and opposite teeth are made within the mouth. The color and aesthetic ideas of the patient are also taken and sent to the laboratory to be polished. If necessary, this session can be repeated.
- The restoration, which has been polished in the laboratory, is tried in the mouth for the last time. If there is no problem, the restoration is fixed on the tooth after the approval of the patient. Prosthetic and oral care techniques are explained to the patient.
- Your dentist will prepare your tooth as needed, if there are cavities, and measure to obtain a complete model of the tooth.
- According to the model obtained, your crown will be in its final form. Once the crown is fully ready, your dentist will place it in place after making the necessary adjustments.
- After you and your dentist are satisfied with its appearance and location, The Crown is permanently affixed.
- It is very important to pay attention to the cleanliness of the dental crowns, for their longevity.
- It is important to remember that the teeth are clean and clean.
- Teeth should be brushed twice a day and cleaned using floss at once.
- These measures will ensure that the plaque that causes the formation of bacteria is cleaned.
- It is very important to clean the plaque between the teeth and gums.
- In order to prevent breakage and damage to porcelain crowns, hard materials should be avoided and not chewed during feeding.
Are You Eligible?
Tooth decay, broken, traumatized or excessive material losses due to any reason in the correction, dental crowns are applied. Before you begin your treatment, you must read this form for informational purposes and to obtain your approval and fill in the sections at the end of it and sign it.
- In case of excessive material loss or decay in the tooth, crowns can be applied to teeth that have become discolored and cannot be turned back.
- Teeth that are deformed, to prevent breakage in the teeth, weak root canal treatment and implant applications on the crowns can be done.
- In addition, dental crowns can be made to repair the fractures that are in the teeth.
Dental Crowns abroad (Dental Crowns overseas)
You can be treated for dental crowns abroad. Such treatment methods are applied all over the world. However, Turkey Dental Crowns treatment is applied very differently than other countries. It is very different in terms of price and technique. In addition, the quality of the materials used is the best in Europe. Doctors are licensed and clinics compliant with European standards are also important factors.
Dental Crowns abroad prices
You can compare European Dental Crowns prices from the price list below. You can see that the best price is in Turkey.
Dental Crowns Costs
In the upper visible area of the tooth, which has lost both visual and functional properties, it is a special form of veneer made to the tooth to restore this property. Dental crowns are formed by using prosthetic tooth shaping. Dental crowns are extremely resistant to high biting pressures and breakages. The Dental Crowns Costs can be different in every country and every clinic. This price variability depends on many reasons. The location of the clinic you are treating varies according to the social environment and the experience and quality of the clinic's doctors.
Dental Crowns Turkey Cost
Do not be surprised that the Dental Crowns Turkey Cost is both appropriate and quality! Because Turkey is the best in Europe, not only in oral health but also in other health services! When compared to other European countries, Turkey has a very advantageous price. Also, the service quality is very superior. When you come to Turkey for dental treatment, you can find the opportunity to make a short holiday. To get a net price, you need to be treated first.
SAVE UP TO 80% OF YOUR COSTS ON Dental Crowns IN THESE COUNTRIES
In Turkey, where health services are very cheap and high quality, Dental Crown treatment has an 80% advantage over other countries. Dental clinics in Turkey are equipped with the latest technology and dentists are experts and experienced. Because labor costs are lower in Turkey, dental treatments are cheaper. You have many reasons to have this treatment in Turkey.
6 Benefits of Dental Crowns
The 6 proven benefits of Dental crowns are as follows:
- It is in natural tooth form
- You can fully perform chewing functions
- Aesthetic appearance is much better in maintenance
- You can eat healthier because your chewing functions are complete
- As you get healthy teeth, you become more confident and feel better.
- Usually between 10 and 20 years with good oral hygiene